„More opportunities real equity!” project is a follow up of another voluntary project- "Young volunteers for rural entrepreneurship"RO-21-169-
The specific objectives of the project are:
- promoting transnational mobility through voluntary participation of a total number of 6 young people in voluntary activities in support of Roma communities in Valcea County.
- reducing the school abandon and increasing the interest for the educational act in Roma communities where the voluntary activities will be implemented.
- increasing the spirit of tolerance and the fighting against any form of discrimination and xenophobia against Roma communities.
- promoting non-formal education as a way of acquiring new knowledge and skills both by volunteers and by beneficiaries of voluntary activities.
- increasing youth interest in participating in the project for sports and outdoor activities.
- promoting the European values such as respect for human dignity, democracy, freedom, respect for law and respect for human rights, including respect for minority rights.
The project activities will be attended by 6 volunteers, young people with fewer opportunities, with ages between 22 and 30 years.
The main activities of the project will be:
- organizing workshops on themes of painting, drawing, photography, film and communication for students and young people from six rural communities of Roma in Valcea County.
- organizing sport and outdoor activities for students and young people from six rural communities of Roma in Valcea county.
- organizing a media campaign on European values in six rural communities of Roma in Valcea county.
- Performances of labyrinth theatre in 6 rural Roma rural communities from Valcea County.
The project activities will be implemented by using different non formal education methods as: role plays, labyrinth-theatre, workshops, public debates, photo-voice, living library, open space.
The results of the project will be:
- innovative stage of voluntary in support of rroma rural communities
- webpage of the project
- brochure in english and the languages of the partners regarding the set up of a media campaign for voluntary activities
- media campaign