Selection of volunteers
ATFPDR is selecting 4 volunteers from Italy, Spain, Turkey and Portugal for the EVS project "Discovering the local traditions through storytelling".
Specific objectivities of the project: - Participation of four volunteers with fewer opportunities to an EVS stage, which will prioritize the non-formal education.
-Promotion intercultural dialogue through non-formal education methods putting the accent on storytelling method.
- Strengthening of the partnership cooperation between youth organizations interested in promoting non-formal education among young people with fewer opportunities.
- Increasing solidarity among the young participants in the project.
- Promotion social inclusion through the participation of four unemployed young people in project activities and by organizing youth activities for young people unemployed.
Activities to undertake:
- Promoting traditional crafts, folk traditions within Bujoreni Village Museum, using a series of non-formal education methods, especially the method of "storytelling".
- Initiating media campaigns using methods of non-formal education, campaigns that will promote the folk traditions.
- Initiating a media campaign to increase the number of blood donors.
- Organize workshops in rural schools to promote folk traditions.
- Organizing seminars, debates, meetings with stakeholders, where besides promoting folk traditions as a form of learning, it will be promoted Erasmus +.
Period of stage: 01.08.2015 – 31.07.2016
Location: Rm Valcea city (Romania) and the communities surrounding the city
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2015