THE PURPOSE OF ATFPDR
Promoting youth policies, financial support for specific youth activities, cultural activities, social activities and training activities.
- Vocational training for the youth, disadvantaged youth, ethnic minorities, unemployed.
- International youth exchanges.
- Establishment and implementation of social programs.
- Establishment and implementation of cultural and civic programs.
- Rural development and rural youth access to forms of non-formal learning.
- Training sessions in accredited institutions.
- Promoting transnational mobility.
- Organization of summer camps.
- Organization of seminars, conferences and exhibitions.
- Developing web pages for promoting civic and cultural youth activities.
- Establishment and implementation of projects from EU funds.